Tuesday, February 16, 2016

When Life Gives You a Newspaper Column, Share the Recipes on your Blog!





So I started writing a food column for my little local newspaper last year.  It's a lot of fun, but I've so missed being able to write on my blog.  I feel like I can be a little more silly, and a little more personal when I'm writing here.

With that in mind, I thought I'd start posting some of the recipes I've been featuring on my food column.  You'll probably see about 2 a week; sometimes more, sometimes less.  I'll also be posting some special blog-only recipes, so if you're local and read the article in the paper, check back here from time to time to be sure you aren't missing out on anything!

And always, if I'm not clear or if you have any questions, just let me know.  I love feedback!  Love the recipe?  Hate the recipe and can't figure out why I would enjoy it?  Let me know. :)

It's good to be home.

No comments: